[caption id="attachment_1256" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett and His Shovel in the Boat"][/caption]
Some of this summer's highlights:
- Emmett got his first buzz cut.
- James and I got engaged and started planning our wedding. (Have I directed you to our wedding website yet?)
- We visited with Cousin Gus, Aunt A and Uncle Mac in Michigan.
- Emmett took swim lessons.
- We had Emmett's first trip to the Jersey shore with Nana, Gran-D and Aunt Niki.
A couple of days in Maine with Gran Lucy, Grandpa Mac, Uncle Shawn, Aunt Sara and Cousin Ben were a great way to top off the summer.� We enjoyed a yummy lobster feast (and learned just how much Emmett enjoys corn on the cob), spent some time on the beach and the boat, did some shopping in Freeport for Emmett's fall wardrobe, and mainly just relaxed.
[caption id="attachment_1257" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett with Gran Lucy and Cousin Ben"][/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1258" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett Devours His Corn on the Cob"][/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1259" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett Confronts a Lobster With a Grill Lighter"][/caption]
Who else is looking forward to toddlers playing in piles of leaves in the fall and making snowmen in the winter?� I know Em and I are.
For more photos from our Labor Day visit in Maine, view the set on Flickr.
Age Timer: 19 months, 3 weeks