lbl-masthead.png

At Last, We Are Connected!

Posted by Pamela Vaughan

Sep 10, 2008 2:06:31 PM

I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET!

Believe me, you have no idea how excited I am about this.�� I'm like a kid in a candy store again - my Firefox browser has about 12,000 tabs open; I'm uploading photos like crazy to Facebook, Flickr and Baby-Gaga; I'm tweeting my cries of rejoice like crazy on Twitter; and most importantly, I'm blogging again!� It's an all-out social media-fest over here.

I apologize for leading you to believe I'd have the InterWeb on Monday.� I swear, that was the original plan until Comcast screwed up.� I've definitely been going through Little Baby Lump blogging withdrawal, and it seems like some of you have been, too.� Case in point, my friend Tina wrote on my Facebook wall the other day imploring me to "find an Internet cafe or SOMETHING."

Well, I'm connected again and I'm back and blogging up a storm.� I've added a new tab to the upper right-hand side of my blog labeled "Our Place" - check out James and my new apartment and what will be Baby Lump's first home.� If you read the last post I wrote via Blackberry (which was not easy), you know that Baby Lump is already feeling at home.� The first night we spent in the new apartment was also the first time James felt the baby kick, and he/she has been a lot more active, dancing around noticeably, in the past week.

In the growth department, Baby Lump should be about 11 inches long and almost one pound at this point, or for all you food analogy-lovers, about as long as a package of Oreos and as heavy as a bag of tortilla chips.� Mmm - Oreos and chips.� I was also able to sign up for my natural childbirth classes at Isis Maternity in Brookline on November 9 and 16th, so now it's a reality - I'm going through the whole birth thing sans medication.� And that's my final answer.

Oven Timer: 22 weeks, 2 days
more

Topics: Weekly Updates, natural childbirth, Isis Maternity, little baby lump, 22 weeks, new apartment, social media, baby kicking

Subscribe by Email

rss   RSS Feed

Recent Posts

Popular Posts