lbl-masthead.png

Happy First Birthday, Baby Lump!

Posted by Pamela Vaughan

Jan 16, 2010 12:00:57 AM

I have a million things to do to finish getting ready for Emmett's party today, but I couldn't leave his first birthday without a post on the blog, so here's a quickie...

I'm going to be completely trite here and just say it -- man, does time fly!� Exactly a year ago today I was being admitted to my hospital room at MGH in excruciating pain, waiting to welcome my little baby lump into the world (at 11:47 a.m.), and now he's a whole year old!� Happy Birthday, Emmett!

I spent most of last weekend putting together Emmett's baby book (yes -- an actual book, with pages), which meant I spent a lot of time reviewing Emmett's major milestones within the past year, mainly through pictures.� While I realized I have about a googolplex's worth of photos of Emmett, James and I both agreed that the following is one of our favorites (he's about 9 months here).� And feel free to leave some Happy Birthday wishes for Em in the comments.� It's been an awesome year!

[caption id="attachment_1141" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="RARR!"]baby snarling[/caption]

Stay tuned early next week for a birthday recap.� I'm assuming there will be tons of messy cake pictures to enjoy!

Age Timer: 1 Year!

more

Topics: birthday, Weekly Updates, Milestones, Firsts, party, first birthday, 1 year

Subscribe by Email

rss   RSS Feed

Recent Posts

Popular Posts