[caption id="attachment_1238" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett and Dad"][/caption]
I've partially justified my lack of blogging by the fact that Emmett isn't hitting the milestones as freqently as he did as a baby.� Still, there have definitely been some developments:
- He's been all about the babbling for quite some time, but he has also been slightly behind on his vocabulary.� Lately though, he's really been excelling on the talking front. He can now say hi, bye, dad, one, two, blue, choo choo, ball, wow, wee and eye.� Am I forgetting anything, James?
- He's developing quite a little sense of humor.�� He fakes sneezes when we sneeze, and he's just a goofball in general.
- He loves to dance. Like -- loves it.� He dances whether or not there's music, and I'm pretty sure he's already a better dancer than I am.� This kid's got moves.� I can't wait to catch him on video.
- He now weighs about 28 lbs, and he's half an inch shy of 3 feet tall.
- He likes to swim.� We've been taking parent-toddler swim classes at the Fitness and Recreation Center at Boston University, and he's definitely a fan.
[caption id="attachment_1239" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett the swimmer"][/caption]
Also, can you believe Emmett is already a year and a half old?� It's unreal ...
Age Timer: 18 months, 3 weeks