lbl-masthead.png

My Subway Baby

Posted by Pamela Vaughan

Sep 17, 2008 5:53:52 AM

It looks like I got so caught up rambling about leash kids yesterday that I forgot to update you on how Baby Lump is doing this week!� By the way, yesterday's post seems to have sparked some pretty heated discussion in its comments section, and I hope I didn't offend any of you former leash kids/parents.� As Kristin pointed out, "To each his own."

That said, Baby Lump is doing just great!� This week, he/she should clock in at a whole foot long and about a pound and a quarter.� Let's see, what kind of food can we compare him/her to this week?� Perhaps a $5 Footlong from Subway (stuffed with lots of meat and toppings).� Except obviously my baby is priceless and a way better deal.� Does anyone else now have that jingle stuck in their head?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHIo4VruGZY&hl=en&fs=1]

Well, you will now.

Anyway, while Baby Lump is sans fat right now, apparently he/she will double in weight within the next four weeks.� (Let's hope I don't do the same!)� And although his/her eyelids are still sealed shut, Baby Lump is actually starting to make facial expressions such as squinting and frowning - probably when I catch James singing in the shower since now Baby Lump is capable of responding to sounds outside the womb.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get this Subway jingle out of my head.

Oven Timer: 23 weeks, 2 days
more

Topics: Weekly Updates, little baby lump, 23 weeks, $5 Footlong, Subway

Subscribe by Email

rss   RSS Feed

Recent Posts

Popular Posts