[caption id="attachment_1238" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett and Dad"][/caption]
I've partially justified my lack of blogging by the fact that Emmett isn't hitting the milestones as freqently as he did as a baby. Still, there have definitely been some developments:
- He's been all about the babbling for quite some time, but he has also been slightly behind on his vocabulary. Lately though, he's really been excelling on the talking front. He can now say hi, bye, dad, one, two, blue, choo choo, ball, wow, wee and eye. Am I forgetting anything, James?
- He's developing quite a little sense of humor. He fakes sneezes when we sneeze, and he's just a goofball in general.
- He loves to dance. Like -- loves it. He dances whether or not there's music, and I'm pretty sure he's already a better dancer than I am. This kid's got moves. I can't wait to catch him on video.
- He now weighs about 28 lbs, and he's half an inch shy of 3 feet tall.
- He likes to swim. We've been taking parent-toddler swim classes at the Fitness and Recreation Center at Boston University, and he's definitely a fan.
[caption id="attachment_1239" align="aligncenter" width="539" caption="Emmett the swimmer"][/caption]
Also, can you believe Emmett is already a year and a half old? It's unreal ...
Age Timer: 18 months, 3 weeks